Populære innlegg

søndag 18. mars 2012

ideal, with flesh

Like many other girls I have my ups and downs- with weight and height of course. I'm in one periode, therefor I'm desperate after attention about compliments. So I went to my boyfriend, gave him those sad and big kitten eyes and hinted. In stead of giving me compliments he took his hands on my stomach and squeezed the flesh in his hands as he laughed hard, but when he saw my sad eyes he threw his arms around me and told me I was the most beautiful girl in the world. Awww, isn't that the cutest thing. Anyhow, that made me realize that I don't want to be the thinnest girl, or the tallest. I don't want to be the prettiest to all of the world, I just want to be the worlds prettiest to him.

The ideal woman today is skinny, is tall and don't have breasts. What happend? To be honest, I don't want to be like that. I want to have a figure that I love, I want to look nice in a bikini and I love that when I sit- my puppyflesh sticks out.


what is your ideal woman?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar