Populære innlegg

onsdag 14. mars 2012

who am i

i am one of those girls you don't notice in a crowd, because I'm never in one. heh. that was a joke for whom that didn't get it. My name is Ada, and as my name; I'm kind of strange. Age is 19 and living in Oslo, with my mother. I have the greatest boyfriend and the kindest friends alive. I'm a schoolfreak, who don't like to wakeup in the morning. And I'm a fool for fashion, I love to be creative and make things no other have. I'm addicted to snus, if you don't know what that is, look it up!! I'm at my last year at high school and I'm looking forward to a year with no school or schedule I have to follow. So.. I don't have a picture to show you at this moment, but I can promise you that tonight- there will be a lots of pictures of the night!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar